Events at this location
Queens County Fair
40th Annual Queens County Fair
Help us celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Queens County Fair! Enjoy pie eating and corn husking contests, hayrides, carnival rides, and midway games.* Visit the main stage and family entertainment tents featuring an array of live music and theatrical performances, check out local craft and food vendors and get recycling tips at the Con Edison Ecology booth. This traditional agricultural fair boasts Blue Ribbon competitions in produce, arts & crafts and more. Plus, it’s the inaugural weekend of the all-new 2023 Amazing Maize Maze — be the first to navigate your way through the corn field to Victory Bridge!
NEW THIS YEAR: Kick off the weekend at Friday Night’s Opening Ceremony and Motown Concert!
Friday, September 8, 2023 • 6:00pm–9:00pm
It’s a party! Join us for an Opening Ceremony & Motown Concert to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Queens County Fair, featuring DJ Malik Work, Dr. K’s Motown Revue, special guests, food vendors, and a signature cocktail offering from East Coast Street Tacos to kick off the fall season!
Saturday, September 9, 2023 • 11am–6pm
Sunday, September 10, 2023 • 11am–6pm
– Be the first to navigate this fall’s Amazing Maze Maze, the only corn maze in NYC, measuring in at a whopping three acres (that’s three football fields!) before culminating in Victory Bridge
– Go for a spin on an assortment of Carnival Rides and vie for a prize at Midway Games
– Head to the all-new Taste NY Pavilion to connect with New York State producers Pintail Coffee, Van’s County Potato Salad, Baking Coach, HoneyGramz, Bauer’s Brew and more
– Visit Cabot’s Cruiser Cheese Truck for a culinary sampling experience centered around their award-winning cheese and dairy products
– Visit our Main Stage for live performances by Fogo Azul (Sat), The Bone Squad (Sat), Shannon Breeze Irish Band (Sat), Louis Armstrong Eternity Band (Sat/Sun), Underground Horns (Sun), Surya Botofasina Band (Sun), Moment NYC Tribut to Queens (Sun) — and be sure to catch the Blue Ribbon Awards Ceremony at 1:30pm on Saturday
– Find County Fair mainstays Shinbone Alley Stilt Band and Harold the Unicycle Clown roaming the grounds
– Check out the Family Entertainment Tent to enjoy awe-inspiring acts like Li Liu the Acrobat (Sat/Sun), Perfect Catch Juggling Duo (Sat/Sun), Midnight Radio Show (Sat/Sun), NuTribe Dance Company (Sun)
– The Mobile Lewis Latimer Lab, a state-of-the-art mobile lab in partnership with the Lewis Latimer House Museum, extends the Tinker Lab at Lewis Latimer House Museum, bringing exciting STEAM activities to guests
– Food vendors will be on-site and ready to fill hungry tummies: East Coast Street Tacos, Tania’s Kitchen, Ed’s Italian Sausage & Polish Kielbasa, Long Island Seafood, Kelli’s Funnel Cake, Our Green Acres Corn, TaDa Noodles, Max & Mina’s Ice Cream, Teriyaki Plus
– Connect with local businesses and services at the Community Resource Fair
– Test your skills at pie-eating and corn-husking contests, sack races, egg-on-a-spoon races, and the rubber chicken toss
– Visit the historic Adriance Farmhouse, built in 1772, for tours and living history demonstrations
– Browse hundreds of Blue Ribbon Competition entries on display across six divisions: Arts & Crafts, Culinary Arts, Vegetables, Apiculture, Flower Arranging, and Horticulture
– Visit the Creative Corner for face painting, caricatures, and the Growing Artists Challenge, where kids ages 5-12 can draw their favorite farm animals for a chance to be featured in future Queens County Farm Museum maps and signage
– Get crafty with the Handmade Marketplace, artisan demos and make-and-takes
– Visit the Con Ed Ecology Booth for sustainability tips, compost resources, and the popular Adopt-a-Worm program
– Explore the magic of books at the Queens Public Library’s Bookmobile (no admission required) and at our Con Ed Reading Room
– Meet our friendly farm animals including goats, sheep, alpacas, hens, pigs and steers, and visit the largest apiary in NYC (take home their honey from the Farm Store!)
– Stock up on local gifts and new merch — think crewneck sweatshirts, commemorative tees and our must-have corn pens — at the Farm Store and retail outposts, and visit our Farmstand for farm-fresh produce
– Hop on a hayride to enjoy a scenic view of the farm’s history 47 acres
TICKETS – Online Tickets Only. Advance tickets recommended.
– Opening Ceremony (Friday Night) $40 Adult / $20 Child*
– 1-Day County Fair Pass (Saturday or Sunday) $20 Adult / $15 Child*
– 2-Day Pass (Opening Ceremony + County Fair Single Day, Friday + Saturday) $55 Adult / $30 Child*
– 3-Day Pass (Friday Night Opening Ceremony + Saturday + Sunday) $70 Adult / $40 Child*
*Child tickets for ages 3-12. Free for ages 0-2 years old.
Opening Ceremony Event
Friday, September 8, 2023
6:00PM – 9:00PM
Saturday September 9, 2023
11:00AM – 6:00PM
Sunday September 10, 2023
11:00AM – 6:00PM
*Additional fees apply for hayrides, carnival rides, midway games & some other attractions. Height rules apply at all carnival rides and will be posted on our website in advance of the event dates. Carnival rides & midway games provided by Newton Shows.
Note: Admission to the Maze is included in the Queens County Fair ticket price.
Event details are subject to change. Updates will be made to queensfarm.org and Eventbrite as needed.
9 (Saturday) 11:00 am - 10 (Sunday) 6:00 pm